Can’t wait for your upcoming visit to our lovely Cape May inn? We look forward to welcoming you in the Spring! In the meantime, enjoy these virtual experiences brought to you by the East Lynn Theater Company, Cape May Stage, the Emlen Physick Estate, and more.
East Lynn Theatre Company
Before they return live this summer, the East Lynn Theatre Company is putting on several virtual events on their YouTube channel.
- January: Stephanie Garrett reads a speech by Pulitzer-Prize winner, Ida B. Wells (1862-1931)
- February: Jenna Pastuszek sings signature songs of Judy Garland (1922-1969)
- March: Something to Vote For (1911) a reading of Charlotte Perkins Gilman’s play, funded by the NJ Council for the Humanities “Suffrage Event Grant” and NJ Theatre Alliance’s “Stages Festival”
- Spring: The Guardsman, a town-hander adaptation of Molnar’s romantic comedy classic by Mark Edward Lang.
More virtual events and further details will be posted here.
Cape May Stage Virtual Library
Join Cape May Stage online where they continue their mission of producing compelling impactful theatre that engages audiences and enriches lives! Choose from a broad selection of live readings and shorts adapted for the screen. You can even rent or buy showcase performances.
- Poe Reading: The Raven
- Laughter is the Best Medicine
- A Second of Pleasure reading
- Best of Enemies reading
Virtual Tour of the Emlen Physick Estate and Cape May Lighthouse
Enjoy these videos produced by Cape May MAC! A tour through the Physick Estate and a climb up the Cape May lighthouse. A tour of the Physick Estate offers a look back at Cape May’s Victorian past with a look at architecture, decorative arts, and customs of the era, plus the lives of the Physicks.
The Cape May Lighthouse is one of the oldest operating lighthouses in the United States, located here in our seaside village.
Virtual Zoo School
Take a course at Virtual Zoo School! Join the folks at Cape May Zoo for a virtual tour of the property and a sneak peek at all their animals! Here, you’ll find videos, Days 1 – Day 37, featuring a short clip of different animals and fun facts about them! Plus, at the end of each clip, Cape May zoo offers a fun challenge you can do right at home.
- De Brazza’s Monkeys
- World of Birds
- Bald Eagle
We hope you enjoy these virtual experiences of Cape May! The Queen Victoria is an award-winning Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Cape May’s Historic District. We offer many rooms and suites in beautiful unique buildings. All the conveniences of Cape May, including shops and restaurants, are steps away. Cape May is always bustling with things to do. Book your room today.