Cape May Bed & Breakfast
The Queen Victoria® Bed and Breakfast Gift Certificates
Gift giving is easy with a gift certificate from The Queen!
Is a friend or family member celebrating a special occasion — a wedding, anniversary or birthday? Are you looking for a group gift for a retirement or other milestone? Would you like to give a special prize or reward a hardworking employee? Do you know someone (maybe YOU!) who simply needs some time away? Did you know you could purchasing Cape May b and b specials with a Gift Certificate for your next stay? No need to worry about size, color, or “do they already have one.” A gift certificate to The Queen Victoria® Bed & Breakfast is the perfect gift for any occasion!
Call us at 609-884-8702 to make your purchase with your VISA, Discover, Mastercard, or order online.
- Gift certificate is available in any amount over $100.
- Gift certificate is valid for two years.
- Gift certificate will be mailed to you for personal presentation or to the recipient. If you need the gift certificate immediately, we can send it to you by overnight mail at an extra charge.
What does your gift certificate get you:
One night, Monday through Thursday, in January and February. Depending upon room selection, recipient may have additional expense. $150
Good for 2 nights (tax included) mid-week stay in a Standard room November through April (“222” package) $250
Good for at least a two night winter weekend stay in a standard room with a queen bed and private bath. $410
Good for a 2 night (tax included ) winter Mid-week stay in a Premium room with a premium dinner for 2 (“Gourmet Getaway” package) $450
When you call to order a gift certificate, we need the following information:
- Recipient’s name, with correct spelling
- Recipient’s mailing address
- Recipient’s telephone number
- Your VISA, Discover or Mastercard account number with expiration date
- Your name, address, and telephone number
Please read the “fine print“:
- Gift certificates expire 2 years from the date of issue.
- The recipient is urged to use the certificate promptly, and to make reservations well in advance, as The Queen Victoria® is often booked far ahead.
- At different seasons of the year different length of stay requirements are in effect.
- Please call to inquire about available rooms and dates, so that we may help you select the best reservation for your needs and interests.
- Policies regarding deposit, cancellation and refund apply to reservations made using gift certificates.
- Three weeks notice is required in the event of a cancellation in order for a gift certificate to be refunded or transferred to another date.