Valentine’s Day in Cape May 2021
It is hard to believe that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. We’re thrilled to have so many wonderful guests returning for a winter visit to The Queen Victoria. Contemplating how to celebrate? Last week we outlined a number of lovely The Queen Victoria giftshop items you can give this Valentine’s Day. But there’s something even better. We still have a small number of rooms available for Valentine’s Day Weekend. What could be more romantic than spending the holiday for lovers at The Queen Victoria? Of course, a reservation for a future date is a great gift too.
The Queen Victoria: a Romantic Retreat
The Queen Victoria houses a number of rooms that offer romantic period charm perfect for Valentine’s Day. This year our favorite Valentine’s Day accommodations are:
- Lillie Langtry. Lilly Langtry is a bright and cozy room with cheery floral wallpaper. It features a lush queen-sized bed wrapped in premium ironed sheets, plus a hand-stitched quilt, vintage Victorian headboard, and Victorian high-backed chair. The private bathroom is quite large and has a tub and shower with a European style hydro-massage head.
- Charing Cross. Charing Cross is a second-floor suite with two rooms. It features a twin day bed, romantic brass rail canopy bed, and a vintage Victorian dresser. The large bathroom includes a large step-in shower, separate water closet, and beautiful quartz vanity with make-up mirror.
- Princess Beatrice. First and foremost, Princess Beatrice boasts ocean views. In addition, the room features a queen-sized bed and private bathroom with European hydro-massage shower. No detail has been overlooked in this richly appointed room.
The Queen Victoria is at the Center of Cape May’s Valentine’s Day Fun
No matter your interests, there’s plenty for you and your Valentine to do in Cape May this February.
- Enjoy a romantic stroll on the beach. Cape May’s beaches are beautiful in the winter, and they’re exceptionally private without large crowds! Enjoy stunning views and visit the lighthouse, plus watch for birds and other wildlife, just the two of you. Bundle up. It may be chilly, but it’s certainly worth it for some one-on-one time with your sweetheart.
- Visit Willow Creek Winery. Among great things to do during a winter stay at The Queen Victoria, a visit to Willow Creek Winery’s firepit and a delicious glass of wine with your favorite person, is an excellent way to take the chill out of the day or evening.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two. Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be complete without an unforgettable dinner. Cape May is home to the best restaurants in New Jersey so don’t miss your chance to wine and dine this holiday.
We’re so excited to speak with so many of you about your upcoming 2021 travel plans! Plan your Valentine’s Day in Cape May 2021 getaway at the Queen Victoria. The Queen Victoria is the perfect spot for unforgettable romantic getaways. Whether and your Valentine are looking to relax and recharge or reconnect with new adventures, The Queen Victoria is where you want to be this Valentine’s Day. We have everything you need for a romantic trip for two. Take a look at our romantic itinerary here. 2021 is shaping up to be a terrific year at The Queen Victoria. We hope to see you soon.