Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Contemplating how to celebrate? The Queen Victoria is the perfect spot to have an unforgettable Valentine’s Day in Cape May. Whether you and your Valentine are looking to relax and recharge or reconnect with a new experience in Cape May, The Queen Victoria is where you want to be this Valentine’s Day. Why?
We’re a romantic retreat.
The Queen Victoria features a variety of rooms that offer modern comforts as well as period charm. This year our favorite Valentine’s Day accommodations are:
- Empress. Empress is a large room named after Queen Victoria who was also the Empress of India. Here you’ll find exotic furnishings reminiscent of those Victoria may have enjoy while visiting the East. Enjoy a hand-carved king-sized bed, fireplace, push sofa and beautiful spa-like bathroom.
- Kew Garden. Kew Garden is a luxury ground floor suite next to our beautiful “secret” garden. It’s named after the Royal Botanical gardens near London. One of our most popular rooms, Kew Garden offers a beautifully crafted custom oak fireplace, an antique oak queen-sized bed, plus two comfortable seating areas and an over-sized bathroom.
- Osborne. Osborne, named for Queen Victoria’s seaside palace on the Isle of Wight, features a handsome black over mantle and electric fireplace and a wonderfully comfortable queen-sized bed. Plus, its large bathroom offers a 2-person air jet tub with integrated 2-person/2-head shower.
We’re in the middle of Cape May’s V-Day Action.
No matter your interests, there’s plenty for you and your Valentine to do in Cape May this February.
- Take a romantic stroll on the beach. Cape May’s beaches are just as beautiful in the winter as they are in the summer, and they’re more private! Here, you can enjoy the sunset, visit the lighthouse, bird watch and walk the nature trails. You may have to bundle up, but it’s worth it to take a romantic walk with your Valentine.
- Visit Hawk Haven winery on February 18 for their annual Wine and Chocolate Trail Weekend (12pm – 5pm). Enjoy delicious wine and chocolate pairings and support local wine growers. This event is sponsored by the Garden State Wine Growers Association.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two. Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be complete without an unforgettable meal. Cape May is home to some of the best restaurants in New Jersey so don’t miss out.
Our local restaurants are REALLY good.
The New York Times named Cape May the culinary capital of New Jersey. There are so many great places to eat, you’ll have a hard time choosing.
- The Beach Plum Farm will offer two Valentine’s Day dinners on February 10 and February 14. Each 4-course meal will be prepared with fresh ingredients, from meat to vegetables. Seats are limited so reservations are required. $175 per couple, plus tax and gratuity. BYOB.
- The Ebbitt Room will host a 4-course dinner for $85 on February 14. Choice of entree include duck breast, wagyu short steak, yellowfin tuna, and short rib. Seating is limited and reservations are required.
- The Black Duck on Sunset a very distinguished Cape May restaurant. It’s just a 15-minute walk from The Queen Victoria and boats an airy atmosphere, creative menu and great raw bar selection.
Plan your Valentine’s Day in Cape May getaway at the Queen Victoria. We have everything you need to have a romantic trip for two. For more inspiration, take a look at our romantic itinerary. And, don’t wait. Book your room today.